What freebies did you receive in August 2021?

More
2 months 1 week ago #1 by Dese
During lockdown, while all the big department stores were closed and I wasn't able to get my samples there, I discovered the small independent chemists can be a rich source of lovely, beauty product samples.  Here are the ones I got this month:

Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifiying and Plumping Daily Booster 10ml pump bottle
Vichy Mineral 89 Eye Fortifier 1ml sachet
La Roche-Posay Anthelos Dermo Paediatrics SPF 50+ water resistant Lotion 3ml tube
(I love the highest SPF and often go for child/baby products as my skin is sensitive)
La Roche-Posay Anthelos Dermo Paediatrics 50+ Lotion 3ml tube
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo 0.1% Neurosensine Serum 5ml bottle
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repair Balm 3ml tube

Happy, happy me! 

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Dese
Following a period of deprivation during the pandemic and various lockdowns, freebies and samples are beginning to appear again for us to enjoy.  Use this thread to post the lovely things you have managed to find this month and to let other members know where you found them, so our lovely members  may also be able to also share in finding them too!

Happy sample and freebie hunting everyone!

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1338 guests and no members online