Spring Outfit

More
2 days 6 hours ago - 1 day 5 hours ago #1 by melina675
Replied by melina675 on topic Spring Outfit
Indeed clothes shopping are completely change during this pandemic we spent more time at home, I don't remember when I'm doing my last shopping now I think I should buy some new t-shirt bras and body shapers cause I gain weight in this pandemic lol! btw thanks for the info. I recently explore Maidenform is a popular woman clothing store offering a discount by free shipping by applying Maidenform coupons.
Last edit: 1 day 5 hours ago by BOT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #2 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic Spring Outfit
Clothes shopping has been a little different during the past 12 months and spending so much time at home has meant that maybe I can save by getting more wear from the items already in my wardrobe. Spending so much time in the house att the moment also means that also my needs from a garment are different from when was working in office every day. Added to that, I have experienced a little weight gain during the past year due to less exercise

You may discover that some companies offer money off your basket if you don't purchase straight away, or may offer a discount if you join their mailing list.  It may be worth not going to checkout straight away when you find something you like, but waiting before completing your purchase to see if you can get a discount on the item you would like to buy.

Very sadly some companies have gone into administration during the past months, this is desperately sad for employees who are reliant on their work security during the current, difficult times.   However, there may be closing down sales to purchase some last items before the brand closes it's doors for the last time.

Good luck in finding the clothing items you are looking for.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #3 by aameliadavis02
Replied by aameliadavis02 on topic Spring Outfit
Helping you save big from your pocket, Savackers gives you the opportunity to get high returns while spending the least through coupon codes Australia.
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by aameliadavis02.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #4 by miladluuk
Replied by miladluuk on topic Spring Outfit
I saw your spring clothes outfits there were very fascinating, but I always bought from Reecoupons , but i am looking to buy for winter clothes, do you have new designs winter outfits?

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by Dese

Annie Aie wrote: Hmm, these are some very interesting and amazing ideas for spring outfits. Really helpful for me, thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the Forum Annie! I hope you are enjoying exploring the site. Do get in touch if you need any help. Hope to chat soon.

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by Annie Aie
Replied by Annie Aie on topic Spring Outfit
Hmm, these are some very interesting and amazing ideas for spring outfits. Really helpful for me, thanks for sharing.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #7 by Dese

mellymom88 wrote: Spring is fast approaching and I need to change my clothes and rearrange my closet. I want to have an idea on what to wear on spring and I would love to hear your ideas. I am thinking of wearing floral print dresses or a pastel basic tee and a skirt.

Choosing clothes often depends on many things like your body shape and colouring as well as age having a little part to play. I am also planning a major overhaul of my wardrobe in the next few weeks and am looking to introduce a few key pieces to take me through the new season.

Personally I tend to look at what's available in the mid season sales and Hobbs just started one today. They have court shoes reduced from £150 to £44 among other things.

www.hobbs.co.uk/promotions/sale-highligh...=true/*&pageSize=351

I love the fact that their clothing is as well cut as any designer brand and a very high standard of fabric is used. Check out their outlet section (they also have two or three outlet shops, depending on where you live).

www.hobbs.co.uk/outlet/highlights?f.face...=true/*&pageSize=112

I am passionate about my wardrobe and I follow Vogue's website to read about new trends in fashion for clothes and make up. Looking there always gives me a hint of how to add a little zing to my wardrobe.

www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/trends

I don't know your age, but there was an interesting article in The Times today regarding looks for over 50s. Although I am not yet in this age bracket I found it an interesting read while I was waiting in a reception today.

www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/life/fashion/article4384750.ece

I hope you find something to suit this season.

;)

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #8 by mellymom88
Spring Outfit was created by mellymom88
Spring is fast approaching and I need to change my clothes and rearrange my closet. I want to have an idea on what to wear on spring and I would love to hear your ideas. I am thinking of wearing floral print dresses or a pastel basic tee and a skirt.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 2350 guests and no members online