What freebies did you receive in February 2018?

More
1 year 3 months ago #1 by Dese

catsholida:side: y wrote: Well done Dese. You do well with clicksresearch ! Enjoy!!

Thank you, Catsholiday, my lovely face oil arrived today. :woohoo: I was even more delighted when the package contained two bottles of the lovely oil which smells divine! :side:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by catsholiday
Great freebie there. Lucky you !!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
1 year 3 months ago #3 by mxx
I have got Lancôme Clutch Bag and 5 deluxe sized samples :)

More
1 year 3 months ago #4 by catsholiday
Well done Dese. You do well with clicksresearch ! Enjoy!!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
1 year 3 months ago #5 by Dese
I have found out that I have been selected to try out some night face oil treatment from Clicks Research. I am very excited by face oils so I can't wait!

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #6 by Dese
Here's a little tip. Having spent many years not giving my birthday to companies, I have now discovered that some companies give nice little gifts.

Sign up for Jo Malone with your birthday and get a lovely hand massage with a glass of sparkling wine for you and two friends that month!

:kiss:

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Dese.

More
1 year 3 months ago #7 by Dese
Well we are truly into 2018 now and lets hope those Freebies become a little thicker on the ground for our lovely members. Don't forget to share where you found yours so other members can also get some lovely items too.

Hopefully there will be some nice ones around this month with St. Valentine's Day around the corner!

Moderators: DesebougheyrmMerry123
Time to create page: 1.363 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 937 guests and one member online