Where do you find freebies???

More
3 years 5 days ago - 2 years 11 months ago #1 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic Where do you find freebies???

clare.mckenzie wrote:
I'm on holiday at home writing job applications this week. I think I might have a little browse to give myself a break from time to time and see what I can find.

;)

Let's hope we both find something soon! :kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 days ago #2 by clare.mckenzie
Good luck. I am also looking for my next job opportunity too.

All the best.

More
3 years 6 days ago #3 by Dese

clare.mckenzie wrote: Hey. You most definitely should. If you can spend up to 15 minutes a day I am sure you will be keeping your postie busy!

I'm on holiday at home writing job applications this week. I think I might have a little browse to give myself a break from time to time and see what I can find.

;)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
3 years 1 week ago #4 by clare.mckenzie
Hey. You most definitely should. If you can spend up to 15 minutes a day I am sure you will be keeping your postie busy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
3 years 1 week ago #5 by Dese

PenelopePinkTop123 wrote: My bookmarked freebies sites that I value for beauty samples and that actually seem to come up with the goods are:

www.gratisfaction.co.uk/
www.wowfreestuff.co.uk/
www.getukfreestuffs.com/

Thanks Penelope! Welcome to the site and great to see you in the forum! Enjoy exploring and hope to chat soon! If you need any help, don't hesitate to get in touch. :kiss:

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #6 by Dese

clare.mckenzie wrote: Thanks for posting. My favourites are:

www.latestdeals.co.uk
www.latstfreestuff.co.uk
www.offeroasis.co.uk
www.magicfreebies.co.uk

I know that the top 2 are updated regularly and also has an fb page. And the bottom one now has an fb page too. I generally do a daily sweep of these sites and regularly manage to secure a few products.

Thanks for all this info and for starting your really interesting thread, Clare. I have lapsed in my sweep of sites like these as freebies seemed to have dried up a couple of years ago, but I'm encouraged to try again! :cheer:

Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Dese.

More
3 years 1 week ago #7 by clare.mckenzie
Thanks for posting. My favourites are:

www.latestdeals.co.uk
www.latstfreestuff.co.uk
www.offeroasis.co.uk
www.magicfreebies.co.uk

I know that the top 2 are updated regularly and also has an fb page. And the bottom one now has an fb page too. I generally do a daily sweep of these sites and regularly manage to secure a few products.

More
3 years 1 week ago #8 by PenelopePinkTop123
My bookmarked freebies sites that I value for beauty samples and that actually seem to come up with the goods are:

www.gratisfaction.co.uk/
www.wowfreestuff.co.uk/
www.getukfreestuffs.com/

More
3 years 1 week ago #9 by srathore
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beckyd

More
3 years 1 week ago #10 by beckyd
I wouldnt use them, magic is rubbish always posts too late, and latestdeals freebies are usually not good. I would go with gratisfaction or wowfreestuff they always post stuff first!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese, srathore

More
3 years 1 week ago #11 by beckyd
I dont use any of them magic post far to late, latest deals is full of rubbish, I would use wowfreestuff or gratisfaction, they always post first which increase your chance of getting freebies :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese, srathore

More
3 years 1 week ago #12 by clare.mckenzie
Hi. Thanks for the tip. I use their website daily to see if I can pick up any freebies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: srathore

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1271 guests and no members online