Ends Mar 2012 - Free Sample Of Decleor Essential Skin Care products

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #1 by Dese
Hi Georgenoha 12,

Welcome to the site. I've left a little message on your wall.

It would be lovely to chat about the products you love, here in the forum.

Hope to chat some time.

:)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2 by georgenoha12
I missed out on this one as I was too late . Great topic though. I love Decleor.
Thankyou :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by SamBrez
I won some sample or something from them tonight, not sure what or when I applied.

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by gypsonic
hi Crofty welcome to the forum. I'm sorry I think we al probably missed out. I saw the offer and less than an hour after listing it I saw that all the samples were gone! decleor has a cult following and samples are rare I think I would have to spot an offer immediately after they release it to be in with a chance?!
thanks for your kind message again, perhaps we will get lucky next time? :(

gypsonic │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/gypsonic

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by crofty
I missed out on this one as I was too late. Great topic though. I love Decleor.
Thankyou :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: gypsonic

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by gypsonic
Hi everyone here is a great offer for a free sample from Decleor Paris

Receive a free sample of Decleor Essential Skin Care products. To go straight to the Decleor Facebook page just click on the link at the bottom. Follow these specific instructions to register for the free sample. 1. Post the text below onto your wall or a friends wall. 2. LIKE us and TAG Decléor UK in the text. 3. Send your address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. This freebie is open while supplies last or until March 28, 2012

Follow this link...

www.facebook.com/Decleoruk/posts/238743456221548

Good luck everyone :kiss:

gypsonic │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/gypsonic
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: pryde

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1841 guests and no members online