Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
Soft and silky.
Doesn't make skin feel dry.
Fair price.
Nice compact to carry with you, powder and mirror in one item.

Weakest points
Not the best I have tried, I prefer Benefit but this is still good.
Can sit on the skin if you apply too much too quickly.
Summary
A decent powder that reduces shine, doesn't feel as if all the moisture is being drawn out of your skin, and gives a softer more airbrushed look for a reasonable price. I personally prefer Benefits powder, I feel it is lighter, softer and gives an even better finish, but I am happy with this Avon version too. Wait until your foundation has dried or settled a little though, applying it to quickly after foundation seems to make it stick to those areas, and don't give yourself a few dusting's in one go, it can look too heavy. It is a nice powder when applied lightly then left a little while before reapplication, sometimes Avon have offers where this is a bit cheaper. If you are looking for a good reliable product in a compact that wont instantly break the second you put it in your bag, for a reasonable price, this is worth trying. I am very happy that it comes in a compact with a mirror as it is one thing to carry rather than two and so makes it much more useful, I use an 'Ideal Flawless' foundation by Avon which is far and away the best foundation I have ever used and I highly recommend that.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 954 guests and no members online