Review Detail

Melvita ProSun Self-Tanning Gel Cream=2.jpg
Self Tanners adminadmin May 12, 2013 8681
Perfect for those who are scared of self tanners!
Overall rating 

Value for money 

Packaging 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Texture 

Ease of use 

User Reviews

Strongest points
Organic
No DHA
Pleasant Smell
Easy To Use
Weakest points
More Expensive Than Drugstore Brands
Summary
I apologise for this late review. Truth be told I was actually scared to try this due to me being a self tanner phobe! I had visions of being orange and streaky and having that aroma of biscuits about me!

I was very wrong about this. It glides on like a body moisturiser, has a lovely vanilla fudge smell that when dry smells like another user put it "orange cream biscuits" It could be cloying for some though and they could consider making a fragrance free one also.

It made my skin super moisturised and i woke up streak free with a lovely hint of colour which I presume if you keep it up every night/day will darken nicely. I haven't yet tried it for more than two, but I am going to take the plunge this week.

The only downside of this product is the price tag. I'm not sure I could keep up £20-£22 for a bottle each time, but I love that it is all natural and I know what I'm putting on my body. I will see how long my tube lasts and update on my feelings about that.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1269 guests and no members online