With a fresh and sparkling opening, Yves Saint Laurent's L'Homme has an elegant and modern character, made of floral and spicy notes. A woody. deeply masculine fragrance. The power of attraction of a man with a unique, sensual, magnetic style. The invigorating freshness and comfort of a lotion that delicately perfumes the skin, tones it and leaves it soft and soothed after shaving.
- Top Notes: Citron, Ozone, Ginger
- Heart Notes: White Pepper, Basil Flower, Violet
- Base Notes: Haitian Vetiver, Virginia Cedar, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean
- Scent Type: Woody
- Scent Intensity: Moderate
- Scent Longevity: Moderate
Citrus peel, Ginger, Basil blossoms, Violet leaves, Vetiver, Tonka bean - I not a fan of ginger and so immediately this one doesn't work for me. It's a direct fragrance that's inoffensive (assuming you like ginger) and very wearable for work and everyday. Reasonable projection and longevity (not quite long enough for a working day) but it fades to a sweeter clean scent that is a simple floral powder.