Primers mixnmatch1mixnmatch1 January 19, 2012 1977
Fantastic for fine lines on the forehead
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Long lasting 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

I have somewhat of a love/hate relationship with this product. In a primer I usually look for something that will make my makeup last longer/stay put throughout the day. This is definitely not the product for that. After applying it never seems to dry properly and when makeup is applied it tends to slide around more than it would without the primer.

However I don't always wear foundation, and on the days when I'm not I adore this product. Given that I'm 22 fine lines aren't a huge concern for me (though that concern is growing) but I have a couple of particularly annoying ones on my forehead, along with some very large pores, especially around the nose area. When I apply this it makes a huge difference to the lines in my forehead and my pores are also noticeably smaller.

I don't use it for the lines around my eyes because even if I'm going without foundation, there's no way I can go without my undereye concealer, and that tends to smudge and wear off quite easily if I use this under it.

Benefit do say you can wear it over makeup as well, but that's not something I've ever tried, I wear a mineral powder foundation so I feel it's probably not best suited for that.

If you're looking for a primer to help your makeup stay put and last longer I'd definitely not recommend this, however if you're looking for something for a non-foundation day to make your skin look that little bit nicer without being able to tell you're wearing anything on your skin at all then this is perfect.

The price has me hesitant about repurchasing, but I'll decide on that after I've finished my current tube so I can see how long it will last.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Minimises fine lines & pores
Weakest points
Doesn't seem to dry/set properly and makeup does not last well with it on.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 695 guests and no members online