Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
• Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
• For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
• Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
• Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
• For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.