+ amazing shades
+ handy applicator brush
+ dries fast
+ price
Weakest points
- not lasting
- stripey
Summary
Lumene Gel Effect Nail Polish is available in many possible shades - from modest nudes (like 01, 02, 08) to vibrant colours (like 23), and there are additional spin-off for party lovers with shimmer. I used shades No 06 - Bare Landscape and No 08 - Full of Peonies - they are both an embodiment of perfect office make-up. The polish has a convenient packaging with a wide brush, that allows application in just two strokes. Yet only one layer may prove to be uneven and stripey in certain shades, thus for the best results I'd recommend using the polish in 2 to 3 layers. The polish dries fast, which is a plus; it also looks gorgeous on the nails - just like from a salon procedure. However, it does not keep its perfect appearance for long - at the end of the day the polish at ends of the nails looks chipped and uneven, and if it the polish stays for another day it starts flaking. To this end I can recommend this item as a one-night remedy for a nice manicure and taking into account its beautiful shades and affordability.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1165 guests and one member online