Strongest points
+ efficiently removes varnish
+ a little goes a long way
+ neat semi-trasparent packaging
+ gentle removing (no adverse effects)
Weakest points
- price
Summary
True Colour Nail Experts Nail Enamel Remover has a nice minimalistic packaging. The semi-transparent bottle allows being aware of the remover left and a small hole in the packaging prevents from extra liquid spilling out. The remover smells like a normal remover (acetone-related chemical scent) but with a subtle scent of something almond like. It cleanses the varnish much better than other removers. I usually use 1 cotton pad with several drop of remover per hand. It wipes out more subtle varnish shades from the first try; varnishes of very vivid or acid colours or with glitter require second application of the remover. In addition, it does not cause my nails to become weak or my skin to become drier after the application. The only downside of this remover is its higher price in comparison with analogues, but considering the other advantages, I can safely recommend this item.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 668 guests and no members online