A little bit dry, why ? :(
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Long lasting 

Well defined lashes 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

I love Bourjois, i really like Bourjois mascaras and lipsticks, bluses too. In fact, Bourjois is my favorite brand when we talk about mascaras.
I used this same product in black some time ago and I like it very much too. But when I received my brown one, it was a little bit dry, so my lashes don’t look so lonk and strong wearing it.
I think the most intersenting fact with this lash mascara is the climb, suitable for long and definition lashes. Brown colour is a very nice option for blond or redhaired girls, but I’m brunette with pale skin and I think this colour fit me too for a daily make up.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Long and strong lashes, definition, usefull climb.
Weakest points
A little bit dry.
Summary
I love Bourjois, i really like Bourjois mascaras and lipsticks, bluses too. In fact, Bourjois is my favorite brand when we talk about mascaras.
I used this same product in black some time ago and I like it very much too. But when I received my brown one, it was a little bit dry, so my lashes don’t look so lonk and strong wearing it.
I think the most intersenting fact with this lash mascara is the climb, suitable for long and definition lashes. Brown colour is a very nice option for blond or redhaired girls, but I’m brunette with pale skin and I think this colour fit me too for a daily make up.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1307 guests and no members online