Packaging 

Long lasting 

Well defined lashes 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
Gives well defined longer, individual lashes, but still with a very natural look due to the neutral brown tone. Easy to use, with just one application needed and no clumps. Lasted all day with no flaking, smudging and didn't feel uncomfortable. Packaging looks classy and sleek. Although I received mine as a complimentary tester, I would definitely consider it to be value for money at the price indicated as it compares to more expensive mascaras I've tried.
Weakest points
Liner effect is subtle, but can be enhanced with careful closer application at the lash roots, which is easy with the short bristles on the brush. Not for those who want a doll eye effect or more exaggerated lashes, however I'd be interested to try the black version to see if a deeper colour provided more effect. Does take quite a bit to remove, almost as if it was waterproof.
Summary
A really good everyday mascara that provides a quick natural enhanced look to eyes in one simple application. I've been using during the day without the need for additional eyeliner or eye shadow and have been more than happy with the look this mascara gives.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 915 guests and no members online