+ well-defined lashes
+ decently volumised
+ convenient brush
+ very cool design

Weakest points
- the substance dries up quickly
- may flake if used in 2 layers
Summary
L'Oréal Paradise Extatic Mascara is a decent mass market item, best matched to long and thin lashes for creating natural look. It is stylishly made and have a handy applicator with a regular fluffy brush. It is easily applied, however, I would advise against using it in 2 or more layers, because the action does not essentially change the volume or the length, but definitely entails further flaking of the mascara at the end of the day. The substance of the mascara is prone to drying, it lasted me barely one month and a half before drying out in the tube. Upon use, the rim of the tube accumulates a lot of extra substance that prevents clean application.
In a nutshell, I had an interesting experience with an intricately designed L'Oréal Paradise Extatic Mascara but will not buy this very item in future.
Would you recommend this product?
No
L'Oréal Paradise Extatic Mascara
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1048 guests and no members online