Long lasting 

Moisturising 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

Subtle colours with beautiful shine...

User Reviews

Strongest points
Beautiful high gloss with subtle sparkle. Available in 5 beautiful shades. Very subtle colour. Not sticky on the lips or drying. Practical handbag/ purse size in a pen style applicator. Excellent value for money
Weakest points
Does not last well, many applications needed
Summary
I love these little lip gloss pens. They have a beautiful high gloss with a hint of glitter and the colours are a subtle hint, not a full on colour. The gloss applies smoothly and easily onto the lips and is not thick or sticky. I own this pen in 'Pink Watermelon' and the shade is just gorgeous!! The only downside is that the gloss does not have big staying power so re-application is needed for continuous wear but this is not an issue for me as I love the look so much. These are perfect for young girls looking to enter the wonderful world of makeup and for adults who want just a subtle hint of colour with a beautiful glossy shine. I have purchased these for all of my nieces, they just love them!!
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1362 guests and no members online