+ leaves natural-looking pigment after the application
+ convenient size
Weakest points
- strong alcohol scent
- dries the lips
- cumbersome application
- difficult to come by
Summary
I have got hold of a Chezmoi Puru Lip Pack as a bonus to the main deal, and to date still can not tell for sure whether it is a lip mask or a lip tint. The substance is contained in a simple white tube with a slanted edge. The product looks like thick resin-textured gel with an awfully acid shade (mine is an acid pink one) and strongly smells of rubbing alcohol. It takes a few squeezes and swipes to cover the entire lip area and the sensation is not pleasant. After 15 minutes the gel morphs into a thin film which is to be peeled of like a face mask. After the procedure the lips gain a rosy shade (and it looks natural I must admit) which stays intact for several hours (great news for pale-lipped girls), BUT, the texture of the lips (in my case at least) is a disaster - I felt like the mask had opened up all the crevices, the lips felt chafed and raw... I doubt that a lasting tint is worth such an ordeal.
Would you recommend this product?
No
20191014_144008
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1184 guests and no members online