+ light shimmer involved
+ unobtrusive vanilla scent
Weakest points
- packaging
- non-economical in terms of application
- less then moderate longevity
- price
Summary
I've tried a miniature version of Guerlain Shine Automatique Lipstick, that lacks the automatic element altogether (the rest is a total match to the full-sized item), but to my opinion it is better to have a cap and use the lipstick in an old-fashioned way by turning the base, rather than have it exposed to some degree to dust and other small particles that may be found even in a smallest purse. The lipstick itself has a rich oily enough texture allowing it to glide smoothly over the lips. It is prone to leaking after some time on the lips thus I'd advise to use a lip pencil to prevent that. The colouring is nice, intense with an elegant shimmer. However, the lipstick stays in tact barely for 2 hours and afterwards demands re-application which leads to a non-economical use of it. I also like the scent of the lipstick, although it is a vanilla one, somehow it is fleeting and pleasant, not overpowering at all. The lipstick is a good moisturizer and in a way looks as if a lipstick and a lip gloss have been combined into one.
All things considered, I wouldn't recommend this lipstick because the disadvantages overweight its pluses.
Would you recommend this product?
No
Guerlain Shine Automatique Lipstick
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1268 guests and one member online