Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
lasts long
easy to use
Weakest points
a bit pricey
Summary
I was looking around in the shop to buy a new lipstick and i wanted a really good one that be stay on all day and then i saw this Maybelline lipstick i was nervous in buying this lipstick as i thought it would smudge or even crumble, but i eventually i decided to buy it as i like the colour of the lipstick also it was quite expensive but it was worth it if was going to stay on my lips all day.As i got home i rushed to a mirror and opened my lipstick which had a small sponge tip , i started to apply an even amount of lipstick after that you will need to wait roughly 2 minutes to use the balm and the balm gives off the shiny look that i like and i eat my meals without the lipstick coming off and while drinking water it didn't stain the glass with the lipstick and it does last long without smudging or crumbling ,so i am very happy that i bought this lip stick as its the best one, i would recommend this lipstick.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 4 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 652 guests and no members online