Effectiveness

Ease of use

Value for Money

User Reviews

Strongest points
I'm sorry but I can't find a single good thing to say about this
Weakest points
Where do I start!
The bottle pump broke after 3 days so it became a morning battle to get any product out.
It has all but dissapeared by lunchtime. I have combination skin and it had even turned oily in places where I do not have any problems
It did very little to brighten my skintone and wore off to a blotchy patchy effect.
What's worse given the name it brought my skin out in terrible spotty breakouts. I felt like I had teenage acne again. This subsided after a few days of returning to my regular foundation
Summary
All in all one of the WORST foundations I have ever tried. The packaing was cheap and flimsy and broke, the product felt sticky on my skin and barely lasted till lunchtime and given that it is supposed to be a 'healthy mix' it made my skin full of spots and breakouts. I wouldn't use this again nor recomment to anyone either!
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1299 guests and no members online