Great foundation
(Updated: April 30, 2012)
Overall rating

Packaging

Long lasting

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Value for Money

I used to wear Estée Lauder double wear which I find to be too heavy now so this was a great step down

User Reviews

Strongest points
Its Ultra light skin perfecting, not too heavy, feels light, hydrating, looks flawless, smells lovely and fresh and most of all it has SPF 15.
If you love tinted moisturiser but want just a tad more then this is great.
Weakest points
Of course the bottle could always be bigger !
Summary
Recently I have been sampling Chanels vitalumiere aqua liquid foundation and I have to say that this product will most definitely be joining my favourites list. I applied it with my no.7 foundation brush and it glided on beautifully. It feels quite light on my skin yet provides ample coverage for my flaws. It has been on my skin now for about 7 hours and still looking flawless.
I probably wouldn't recommend this for people who have prominent acne due it being light reflecting and sometimes I've noticed that can make spots look worse, however, for flaws such as dark spots, pigmentation, slight pimples, uneven skin tone or even ageing lines I would definitely recommend this foundation.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 30, 2012
Well done for your review Kimbo09 really informative and concise review! You have tempted me :o)
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1512 guests and one member online