+ masks everything (in the beginning)
+ easy application
+ neutralizes redness (if any)
+ no adverse reactions afterwards
Weakest points
- too dense
- may have a yellowish tint
Summary
I have heard many good reviews of Vichy Dermablend 3d Correction Foundation from my friends and after obtaining several samples I have decided to give it a try as well. This Corrective Fluid is aimed at problematic and oily skin which is not my case, and perhaps that is why the results for me were not as I would have expected them to be. This foundation has a pretty dense texture and I squirmed inside because felt it like a mask on my face. The application is swift and easy and in 5-6 swipes it is possible to create an even tone. It does mask everything and even produce a tiny therapeutic effect in terms of diminishing redness, but after few hours it may gather in patches and looks unnatural (some had a distinctive yellowish tint to them). The nude shade (25) which I has been exposed to is darker upon application (I looked like I had a tan), thus I also would advise carefully choosing the tint that goes good with your skin.
I can't recommend this product for normal and dry skin, however, I surmise it will go nicely with oily skin prone to breakouts.
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1269 guests and no members online