Strongest points
-thin lightweight texture
-hydrates and controls skin
-evens skin tone
-treats skin
Weakest points
not detected
Summary
By chance I was lucky to try this new product. First of all the texure is very thin and easy to apply. It's so airy and mild, more like tinted mousturizer or a quality foundation rather than a classical Korean BB-cream with a plump coverage. I used a medium shade and it appeared to be very dark for a fair skin, even a little tanned one. Not considering this dark shade the coverage itself is sheer and invisible on the skin although good enough to conceal minor flaws, redness, to even complexion and provide a healthy skin look.Though the base was created for those with oily/combination skin I had no issues to use it for my mostly dry skin and I really felt my skin good moisturized and protected. This great product can provide genuine benefits and if you want moisturizer and foundaion in one it will do a good job for you. Thermal Spa Water and mineral pigments hydrate and control the skin, no powder coverage needed. The skin is healthy, moisturized and really radiant looking. So I really enjoyed using this cream while it was available and I definitely consider purchasing.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1219 guests and no members online