+ long-lasting
+ sturdily locked
+ affordable
+ easy to come by
Weakest points
- no built-in mirror
- messy application
Summary
The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette has been my second palette in such Maybelline series. I like the variety of shadows of this palette - it allows creating nude make up both for very pale complexion and a rather tanned skin. In addition, at least 10 out of 12 shades can be used on a regular basis - not all palettes are such lucky, dark shades sometimes sit untouched in my case while light colours are scrubbed to the shining surface of their container. The packaging is a lightweight one and unlike my previous palette of different Maybelline series this one holds firm and sometimes even it’s difficult to open (i.e. no risk accidental opening in the purse and marring of the adjacent items). The packaging vividly displays all its treasures yet it lacks a mirror which means more item to your travel make-up bag. The shadows are long-lasting, but rather dusty when touched with any kind of applicator be it a brush or a foam one.
I can totally recommend this one as an every day mass market beauty item.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
maybelline_my_nudes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1093 guests and one member online