Review Detail

tn_4199_lauragellarconcelor_1347982461.jpg
Concealers kerancekerance September 18, 2012 2359
The only concealer/highlighter you will even need.
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Long lasting 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

I bought this as part of a 5 piece set - for the price I wouldn't have bought alone. After trying it I have changed my mind. I would definitely spend the full RRP on it when it runs out.

The packaging is lovely. Very posh feeling and looking. When you open the lid there's a little mirror so you can still use it on the go. Also, I love the Laura Geller name and lips on the front. There is a lovely little window so it shows what is in the product without having to open it. If you have a few Laura Geller make up tubs then this is great as it saves you opening each one to find what you need.

Inside there are 4 lines of concealer which are all different shades. You can choose to use a dark stripe or even smudge the different shades together (which is what I do) to make your own shade.
I find it really easy to apply, which is something I like the most. You just swipe it on with application sponge or even just your finger.
There's no creasing or patches...it really is a unique product.
I didn't find it oily or greasy and it wasn't chalky (how did she do it?!)

It has staying power, even after working all day and sweating at the same time my face still feels flawlessly covered.

If you're looking for a great concealer that can also be used as a highlighter then grab this - you wont regret it.

User Reviews

Strongest points
4 different colours so you can blend your own shade.
Perfect for even the fairest of skin.
Easy to apply.
Lasts a long time.
Weakest points
The price.
Not a lot of places to buy from.
Summary
I bought this in a special 5 piece set and I am in love!
It's a concealer as well as a highlighter so double the bargain!
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 999 guests and no members online