Gentle in the bath and shower, for a naturally clean baby. Kind calendula gently cleanses delicate skin and hair, so everyone has fun at bath time.
To create a perfectly gentle wash that works for babies, Weleda put in a lot of thought. Formulated with beneficial ingredients like extract of organic calendula, the wash helps to gently lift dirt, leaving skin soft, hair easy to comb and your baby’s own scent intact. Sweet almond oil prevents dryness, and the soft lather doesn’t sting your baby’s eyes. No tears, no tugs, no roughness – just a clean, sweet-smelling, wriggly baby.
- Key Benefits:
• Delicately cleans and softens baby's hair and skin
• All natural-suitable for vegans
• Formulated with mild plant based cleansers
• Soap free and gentle on the eyes - ideal for sensitive skins
• Contains eco-friendly detergents and no synthetic ingredients
Apply in the bath or shower, lather and rinse well. Also suitable for adults with sensitive skin. After a bath, you can add extra skin moisture with Calendula Body Lotion or Baby Oil. 87% Good skin tolerance Parents’ assessment after 14 days.
Weleda is a fabulous company and I have yet to find a product of theirs that I don't like. This is great for families as it can be used as a shampoo and a body wash so quick and easy for bathing youngsters.
* Eco friendly company
* Recylable packaging
* 100% Natural
* Gentle enough for the youngest baby
* Smells lovely and fresh and natural - sort of subtle citrus
* Won't irritate the most sensitive scalp
* Dual use shampoo and body wash so no need for two products
* Can be used by all the family from youngest to oldest
* Available easily from amazon (cheaper) Holland & Barratt and Weleda plus many others on line
* More expensive than high street brands but safer for baby
This is a lovely gentle natural shampoo which left my hair clean and soft and I have used it on all my grandchildren when they come to stay from the baby through to the 8 year old . It makes their hair smell lovely and doesn't irritate them despite them all being prone to eczema.