Added shine
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Cleansing power 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

I've tried a lot of shine shampoos in the past and one thing the majority of them have in common is they give your hair that stripped squeaky 'too clean' feeling. While this had that a bit it was much better than the majority of shine shampoos I've used in the past and it didn't bother me too much.

The lather isn't amazing, but it's definitely enough to get the job done and leaves hair feeling clean and it's easy to rinse out.

When my hair was dry I did notice an increase in shine(which was the main reason I purchased it) probably no difference in terms of frizz and flyaways and definitely no added volume.

It's probably the best shine shampoo I've ever used and the fact that it didn't give me as much of my oh-so-hated squeaky clean feeling was a huge plus for me. However when I take in to consideration the price, I'm honestly not sure if this product is worth it when there are other products out there that can also give shine. I doubt I'll repurchase it, though out of the four Lush shampoos I've tried this has definitely been my favourite.

As for recommending the product I'm slightly torn on this one, if you want the extra shine, hate that squeaky clean feeling (seriously one of my major pet peeves, jsut the thought of it makes me shudder) and don't mind paying a little more then I say go for it. Otherwise, you're probably better off going for a cheaper alternative.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Gave a nice shine
Weakest points
A little on the expensive side for what it does
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 767 guests and no members online