Fabulous find.
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Cleansing power 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

This shampoo is pack full of natural ingredients & Oils, and has a massive punch of Lemon & Mint Scent, which is so refreshing. The shampoo has natural foaming ingredients, which don’t cling to the hair. I loved using this shampoo, although it was only a sample. My hair felt light not heavy, definitely felt really clean and smelt amazing. I would be very tempted to buy this full size as it comes in 300ml, and you don’t need masses to achieve a really clean smooth and refreshing hair wash.
The bottle is easy to use, a flipcap, so you don't pour out too much. You don't need lots of shampoo to achieve a good hair wash, you also don't have to work at creating lather. It rinses out well and following with the Conditioner, gives you hair a complete clean fresh feel. Hair feels really good, light and full of life.

User Reviews

Strongest points
From L'Occtiane who pride on Natural Ingredients,
Wonderful scent,
Good clean shampoo,
No nasty silicones.
Weakest points
Maybe the price..
Summary
Fabulous invigoratingly clean shampoo. Full of nature at its best.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 646 guests and no members online