Nasty Ingredients
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Cleansing power 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

Many Fructis hair care products have been effective on my hair but sadly this isn’t one of them. The fragrances of the Fructis range are always gorgeous and have a strong fruity refreshing fragrance. This shampoo lathers well with a small amount of product and leaves the hair well cleansed without irritation. After 1 week of use of this shampoo I found that my hair began to become course and the colour faded quite rapidly in comparison to other colour care shampoos. Sadly after looking at the ingredient list I discovered that this shampoo has a large amount of sulphates and chloride in it which really is beneficial to conserving your colour! On my hair it had the same effects as a swimming pool on my hair and I discontinued use.
I have not returned to the Fructis range simply because of the harsh ingredients in their products. It may be good value but in my opinion it is not good for your hair

User Reviews

Strongest points
Medium consistency shampoo with fruity fragrance. Easy to apply and rinse. Cleanses well. Practical and attractive flip top bottle. Good value
Weakest points
Strips the hair of natural oils and colour and contains harsh ingredients
Summary
A harsh ingredient shampoo that strips the hair of natural oils
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 818 guests and no members online