Cleansing power

Scent

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Value for Money

An absolutely fabulous range for anyone with damaged or unruly hair

User Reviews

Strongest points
Excellent for restoring moisture and strength to damaged, dry and flyaway hair without weighting it down. Lathers beautifully. Easy to apply and remove. Gorgeous scent. Simple practical bottle packaging with flip top lid. A little product goes a long way so excellent value for money
Weakest points
None
Summary
I recently obtained a sample of this product from my local Aveda store. The new Smooth Infusion range does exactly as it states on the bottle. This shampoo not only cleanses perfectly without drying or weighing down the hair but it tames frizz and flyaway hair leaving it hydrated, soft and smooth. My hair is fine and shampoos can often dry out and weigh down my hair. This does not occur with this shampoo. A small amount of product gives a beautiful lather and after rinsing my hair feels smooth and soft even before conditioning. Combined with the Smooth Infusion conditioner, after drying my hair looks natural, soft, shiny and sleek. The scent is beautiful, a spicy citrus fragrance that subtly lingers on the hair after use. An absolutely fabulous range for anyone with damaged or unruly hair. Instant and dramatic results!
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1276 guests and one member online