Packaging 

Cleansing power 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

User Reviews

Strongest points
I was very excited to try out the Luxurious Volume Core Restore product set. I have suffered from hair loss in the past due to stress and I am always on the lookout for products that make give my hair a bit of life and bounce.

The shampoo comes in a very shiny and luxurious looking tube. I absolutely love the turquoise colour as it stands out in my bathroom. The shampoo smells very citrusy, which I like as it feels fresh. It is whiteish in colour and it glides on my hair. It makes a lot of foam in contact with water and you don't need to use a lot of shampoo for a thorough cleanse. It rinses really quickly and leaves my hair very clean and refreshed. My hair feels soft after using the shampoo and is ready for the Core Restore conditioner for best results.

I love the packaging, it has a stunning look, it stands up on my bathroom shelf and as it is made of plastic you can cut it out when there is little left so you can scoop out the very last bit stuck at the bottom.

Weakest points
Overall I am giving it a 4/5 as it is effective, it smells lovely and leaves my hair clean, soft and restored.
Please note I received a full size bottle from Bzz Agent to try out and these are my personal views and opinions.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 839 guests and no members online