Wonderful hair from NAOBAY
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Cleansing power 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

I love all of the ingredients of this bottle of goodness. 99.15% of the total ingredients are from natural origin, 11.66% organic. I think it is very important to use as many natural beauty products as we can. The natural ingredients like Aloe Vera Juice, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract, bring a lot of benefits for the hair.

User Reviews

Strongest points
This product is extremely effective. Protects the hair from damages, I can see this on the first day, because my hair did not get dirty or polluted, even my daughter always touch my hair with her hands, it stayed clean all day long. After, I washed my hair and air dried it. I felt a huge difference, what I did not experienced before. My long hair got lighter, it feels less heavy than before. The product is really revitalizing and have a unique fragrance. Not sweet, it is more on the citrus side. This makes it perfect to be unisex, can be used by everyone. The bottle is fantastic. I love the design. It makes the bathroom look professional, add to the interior design. I think this product is luxurious and pampering. Perfect for gift.
I know this product is a bit expensive, but it worth it. A small amount is enough to make your hair look amazing and protected. I would highly recommend this product to Mums who have problems with their hair after pregnancy and I think this is the perfect gift for them.
Weakest points
None
Summary
Yesterday, I washes my hair first time with my new NAOBAY natural and organic Protective Shampoo Revitalizing and after 24 hours my hair still look freshly washed. I think it is an amazing performance. I love the fact, that I won't need to wash my hair anymore daily bases with chemicals. I have never tried and used anything like this product before.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 12, 2017
Brilliant review! Thanks bibolda for adding a summary and a list of pros & cons to your post.
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 833 guests and no members online