The Syoss Beauty Elixir leave-in treatment gives your hair everything it needs after washing. The professional formula with lightweight micro oils, deeply nourishes and refines the hair instantly for an absolutely new hair quality.
- Key Benefits:
1. Nourishes & refines the hair instantly
2. For intensive suppleness & shine
3. The Syoss Stylist recommends three ways of usage:
- As a pre-washing treatment on dry hair for special care
- As a leave-in treatment on towel dry hair for intensive nourishment and care without weighing down
- As beauty finish on dry hair for shine, structure and smoothness
Step by step tips: You have three options to use hair oils.
- Option 1: Deep care before washing
1. Put a towel on your shoulders.
2. Take a few drops of oil in your hand and apply it on your hair, from lengths to tips.
3. Then wash your hair as usual.
- Option 2: Nourishment after washing
1. Wash your hair.
2. Gently dry your hair with a towel.
3. Take a few drops of oil in your hands, rub it. Then work it gently in your hair.
4. Don’t rinse it and go on with your regular styling
- Option 3: Shine finish for a high gloss effect
1. Take a few drops of oil in your hands, rub it.
2. Apply it all over your hair.
+ addresses 'dry tips' problem
+ transparent sturdy bottle
- too greasy
- messy and sophisticated application
The manufacturer claimed that Syoss Beauty Elixir Oil saturated the hair with vitality and gave it extra shine - that was what did its purchase for me. The oil indeed helped to regain some strength and better condition of my dry dyed tips, but it turned to have more minuses than pluses. The dispenser always delivered too much oil. The oil itself was more a sunflower seed oil (which is one of its main ingredients apart from some silicone-derived ones elements) - greasy, difficult to wash away from my palms after the application, with extremely poor absorption. Scent of the essence was a bit too chemical and verged on the edge of unpleasant. If even a bit overused the oil turned washed and clean tips of the hair into greasy icicles...thus the best use of the oil, as I had discovered, was to apply it prior to the washing. It did delivered better looks especially if the hairdryer was used (the hair stayed protected), but at the end, it had been too much bother to use, so I can't recommend it...