- Usage: Monoi oil is great for your skin and hair. Packed with essential fatty acids and natural anti-oxidants, you will really see a difference to the quality of your hair with regular use of high quality Monoi Oil.
As a semi-solid at room temperature, the oil will need to be warmed prior to use. Place in warm water, or the simple application of body temperature (hands around the bottle, or place the bottle between your thighs) will be enough for the oil to melt.
Here are a few suggestions as to how you might use Nouris Frangipani Monoi in your daily regime:
1. Bath: Why not add a few drops of Nouris Frangipani Monoi a warm bath which makes for a relaxing night-time ritual. It could even be used as an oil for a deep tissue massage.
We recommend that Nouris Frangipani Monoi Oil should be applied after a bath or shower to lock in moisture – apply to those areas that tend to get dry like your heels and elbows.
2. After shower moisturising treatment: Towel dry your hair after showering, and apply a small amount of oil (2-3 drops) into the palm of your hand. Rub the Monoi Oil into your hands and streak it through the middle of your hair down to the ends. Avoid the scalp and hair by your face so it doesn't get greasy. After a few minutes, brush through and blow dry as usual. After a few weeks of regular use, your hair should be silky smooth and frizz-free.
3. Overnight Monoi Hair Treatment: After washing your hair, lightly towel dry and apply a few drops of Nouris Monoi Oil to your hair, again avoiding your scalp and so as not to make your hair too greasy. Brush through and leave on overnight for a nutrient rich night treatment.
4. Pre-Shampoo Hair Oil Treatment: Don’t want to deal with leaving it on overnight, no problem.
If you have naturally greasy hair, why not try Nouris Monoi Oil as a pre-shampoo hair treatment. Simply rub a few drops into your hair, leave in for 15-20 minutes then shower, using your regular shampoo and conditioner.
5. Treatment for Dry, Frizzy Ends: If you have dry, frizzy hair why not try streaking a few drops of Nouris Monoi Oil through the ends of your hair before styling. Not only will this make your hair smell wonderful, but it will also keep the frizz under control.
- How Much to Use? As far as using Monoi on your hair, a little goes a long way. Start off with a few drops of oil rubbed into your palms, and then gently apply to your hair from root to tip.
- Warning: If this is your first time using Nouris Monoi Oil, we strongly recommend that you apply a small amount of oil to your skin prior to use. Please consult your doctor before use if you have any allergies.