Review Detail

Conditioning Curls
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

I got this free as part of a BzzAgent trial and initially I was pleased as it felt so silky soft to use. Once my hair was rinsed, and that was where I have an issue I found it hard to really rinse out thoroughly. Once out of the shower I dried my hair. Toweled dry and kind of pushed my hair to curl it.

My hair lay flat and felt really heavy and lank. I was very dissapointed. I have since tried various different combinations of the products.

i find the shampoo alone gives enough smoothing for me. I use the conditioner with a more cleansing shampoo. I also find that if I apply a bit of thos conditioner to my hands and scrunch it on my dry hair that gives a nice texture to my hair .

To use the shampoo and conditioner together you would need to want very heavy hair. It might be better for those with longer curly hair.

I won't be rushing to buy this again.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Smells pleasantly floral/fruity. Good upside down plastic tube so easy to get product out
Weakest points
I found it too silky and hard to rinse out
Summary
A conditioner for those who have curly hair and want to tame them
Would you recommend this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1146 guests and no members online