User Reviews

Strongest points
Great texture
Great scent
Works well on dry hair
Weakest points
none
Summary
This is a very nice conditioner, designed for use on dry or damaged hair. YOu can use this on your hair even with normal hair conditions. My hair is quite long and wavy. I have over the years straightened it but recently I find I want to allow my hair to be more relaxed and let the waves through. This conditioner is a great texture for applying, it is quite silky as its applied through the hair, which for me is now what I need to help the waves look shinier rather than flyaway. It isn't heavy, but could be if you apply far to much, so I would recommend a little at a time till you cover, that way you aren't trying to work lots and finding most of it squeezing out onto your hands. When you are rinsing your hair, the lengths feel tangle free and soft, the scent is delicate but with a little bit of something exotic. The overall finish, when left to naturally dry is very good, my hair felt soft, in control and not flyaway. I could even see a nice shine. So I have to saw I was pretty happy with my results.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1304 guests and no members online