Hair Care adminadmin July 07, 2014 3739
Argan Dew Intensive Replenishing Hair Mask
Overall rating 

Packaging 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Ease of use 

Value for Money 

I was lucky to get the 10 ml sachet for trial. I have rather long hair, dry and damaged on the ends. I always use different masks to make my hair look better and more healthy. I fell in love with Argan Dew mask from the first usage, and would like to buy the full-sized product, but the presence of parabens among the ingredients made me to think it over.

User Reviews

Strongest points
nice packaging
wonderful rich scent
effectiveness
rich texture
oils ingredients
Weakest points
not paraben free
Summary
After using the sample of Argan Dew Intensive Replenishing Hair Mask according to directions my hair felt rather better, it became hydrated, nourished and glossy. Usually I use a little amount of special oils to comb my hair after washing and natural drying, but this time there was no need. Pleasant scent of the mask still remains on my hair, though I washed it the day before yesterday. I strongly recommend this mask if you want to have radiant healthy-looking hair.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Argan Dew Mask
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 702 guests and no members online