+ ammonia free
+ conditioner lasts for several dyeings
+ good choice of tinges
+ decent price
Weakest points
- fades away quickly
- may turn out not the hue you have expected
Summary
I have tried L'Oreal Casting Crème Gloss (801 Satin Blonde) as an alternative to my regular dye. It appealed with the promise of no ammonia and glossy hair colour after dyeing. The pack contains everything one might need while dyeing the hair (except for a brush) i.e. crème colorant, developer, gloves, detailed safety instructions, after-dye care (conditioner). The conditioner lasts for several dyes due to its volume. After the dyeing is done the hair (if previously dyed a different colour from a different brand) might manifest not exactly a hue one has been expecting, but it is close enough. The hair looked glossy and cared for afterwards, not damaged or bleak. I did not count whether the hue lasted till 28 shampooing, but it did fade quicker than I hoped. The consolation was that being such it meant the developer probably was ammonia free and my hair was safe and sound from harsh influence.
I use L'Oreal Casting Crème Gloss sometimes to change a hue a bit and get a rest for my hair from more aggressive colorants, however, it is not my first choice due to its quick fading.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1793 guests and one member online