Strongest points
-two step method
-wide colour palette
-all the tools are in the box
-salon result
Weakest points
-expensive but it is possible to buy on offer, keep your eyes peeled
Summary
I started to use Vidal Sassoon Salonist around two months ago, so I dyed my hair two times with this perfect product. I am extremely satisfied with the colour range. There are lots of shades to choose from: 4 reds, 9 blonds, 8 browns, 2 violets and black. You can experiment with colours even if you have conservative look. I am brown now and I tried first the VIDAL SASSOON SALONIST™ 3/0 DARKEST NEUTRAL BROWN and second times I went one shade lighter with VIDAL SASSOON SALONIST™ 4/0 DARK NEUTRAL BROWN. The result is brilliant. I have shiny and healthy hair. The most important thing is that my hair colour is same from the roots until the ends. No more stained, “batik” hair. I have long hair so before using Vidal Sassoon Salonist I never was sure what the result will be. If you have long hair you will never buy other product just this one. It is easy to have the same result as in the salon with Vidal Sassoon Salonist because the innovative ‘two-step’ Vidal Sassoon method. What is this? You colour the roots first with the blended cream formula + colour activator lotion (products no1 in the box). When you are ready you can use the remaining of the colorant blended with the VS serum (product no2 in the box). That is all the magic of Vidal Sassoon Salonist. It is very easy to use because the leaflet in the box helps you with pictures and explains everything you need to know. There are even all the tools in the box (bowl, brush, gloves and conditioner). I love Vidal Sassoon Salonist and I am sure I will continue to use it.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
keep your eyes peeled
Vidal Sassoon Salonist starter kit from supersavvyme
What is in the box?
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 801 guests and no members online