Twelve of our members will be offered the chance to test and review a full-size tube of their Organic Rose Foaming Face Wash (150ml, £16.00 each).
These luxurious cleansers are carefully handcrafted, and contain a unique combination of certified organic ingredients, herbal extracts and essential oils that heal, balance and repair all types of skin, even the most sensitive.
Organic Cleanser Collection
Launched in October 2011, this new series complements the existing, and acclaimed collection of organic moisturisers. The mild and preservative-free foaming facial cleansers are made with all-natural ingredients, based on certified organic liquid soap.
The range offers three unique varieties:
- Organic Rose Foaming Face Wash: Luxury, organic, foaming, face cleanser with Rose Otto oil, Rosehip Extract and Rosemary Antioxidant. This amazing trio will clean, balance and nourish dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Read more.
- Organic Lavender Foaming Face Wash: Mild and organic, foaming face cleanser with Lavender, Jojoba Oil and Rosemary Antioxidant. Great for all skin types, including dry and normal skin.
- Organic Fragrance-Free Foaming Face Wash: Foaming, organic, Fragrance-Free face cleanser with Jojoba Oil and Rosemary Antioxidant, for the most sensitive skin types. Silver award winner and shortlisted in 2013 FreeFrom Skincare Awards.
“The cleansers are ideal for your morning and evening face cleansing routine or to wash your hands. Great for shaving, too!” MuLondon founder, Boris Zatezic.
100% Pure Extracts of Goodness
The precious herbal extracts and oils used for this formula are carefully balanced and blended, to create a unique, light, divinely fragranced and fluffy foam that is packed full of nutrients for your skin.
- Rose Otto is certified organic and steam distilled.
- Rosehip extract not only feeds the skin, but also imparts a healthy shimmer and a rosy glow.
- Certified organic Rosemary Antioxidant helps replenish and revive the skin.
- Based on Certified Organic Castile Soap: the Rose cleanser is free from SLS and detergents, so it will gently clean without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Like the rest of the catalogue, these products contain no ingredients that irritate sensitive skin: Detergents like SLS, alcohol, mineral oils, preservatives like parabens or sorbates, silicones, emulsifiers or other man-made chemicals.
The cleansers are a testament not only to Boris's continued commitment to his customers, but also to the environment. They come in recyclable, HDPE plastic bottles that are free from phthalates, bisphenol-A and PVC, and contain no propellant gas. All cleansers are registered by The Vegan Society and PETA, and are completely free from Palm oil.
Receive regular updates and stay informed about special offers, and giveaways, when you sign up to their newsletter or follow them on social media.
Boris Zatezic, founder and head cream-whipper of MuLondon, is also available on +44 20 3411 8611 or by email, to answer your questions.
If you cannot wait to try this pure cleanser, visit their online shop. With the festive season fast approaching, surprise your love ones this year with an Organic & Ethical gift presented in sumptuous black coffer, or amaze someone with the most ethical stocking fillers available.
Did you know that every review posted on MuLondon’s website is rewarded by a free gift? Read more at MuLove promotion.
How to Apply?
Read carefully the Terms and Conditions above before applying for this trial. As seen on Offer Oasis.a Rafflecopter giveaway