LONDON VIA CHINA:
- May Contain Serenity
- Set sail on a bamboo raft, along the banks of the River Li
- Silk billowing in the breeze. A sip of steaming white tea
- Crisp. Fresh. Almost edible.
The way they blend it:
- Top Notes: Pink berries and vegetal notes
- Middle Notes: Osmanthus flower and white tea
- Base Note: White musks and vetiver
Crisp. Elegant. Soothing:
- Lijiang invites you into the towering mountain gorges and temples of ancient China with a deep yet fresh perfume including white tea, precious vetiver and Osmanthus (an Asian flower prized by perfumers the world over).
- In their Navigations Through Scent collection they select the highest quality ingredients from around the world for intensity, longevity and personality. Blended by their award winning Principal Pefumer, Jennifer Jambon, these are unisex scents which signal a return to how fine fragrance should be.