LONDON VIA KENT:
- May Contain Mischief
- Twilight on a summer's day, in the garden of England
= Picnic blankets on fresh cut grass. Fizz and gin.
- Irreverent. Cheeky. A bit mad.
The way they blend it:
- Top Notes: Juniper berries and wormwood.
- Middle Notes: Cedar wood and violet leaf absolute.
A base of modern leather accord and styrax absolute:
- Fizz, fun and fresh cut grass: Apuldre takes you to the heart of British eccentricity with its blend of juniper berries (G&T anyone?), violet leaf (a touch of tradition) and leather accord (for a hit of contemporary intrigue).
- In their Navigations Through Scent collection we select the highest quality ingredients from around the world for intensity, longevity and personality. Blended by their award winning Principal Pefumer Jennifer Jambon, these are unisex scents which signal a return to how fine fragrance should be.