Strongest points
+ fresh grassy scent
+ beautiful design
+ non-generic
+ universal
Weakest points
- longevity
Summary
Upon spraying Nina Ricci Bella EDT I strongly feel citrus and grassy/green notes. This is rhubarb and in my opinion it is present all the time, until the fragrance fades. Bella's apple is fresh and a bit tart, it does not have an excessive sweetness, which makes the scent more weightless and summery. Freesia, rose and musk notes merge and feel more like a background for grassy scent. The bottle with its green lady bug is absolutely gorgeous and can also serve as a perfect present for a beloved person.
Bella EDT is quite a distinct fragrance which definitely gets you noticed. It is also a universal one - good for both office time and a romantic date (however, I'd select something heavier and sweeter for any partying activities). The scent is rather fleeting however, and it has to be re-applied after 3 - 3.5 hours. But it totally lives up to its name - Bella - beautiful - and a great choice of a daily scent to my opinion.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 689 guests and no members online