An oldie but not forgotten
Overall rating 

Value for money 

Packaging 

Scent 

Effectiveness 

Texture 

Ease of use 

Some fragrances stand the test of time...then again some don't. For me this one reminds me of the 'naughties' which is when i bought it and used faithfully till it was done. It has an exotic scent, with the orange, blackcurrant and ginger tones. I loved the scent, even now i still have alittle test of it when in a department store, nostalgia! The tones in this scent are strong on initial spray and do last, but weaken..like most perfumes the are designed for reapplication. I'm not one for heady scents, and this one others could smell on me, and lkiked, but as usual you don't think your perfume is working because you can't smell it. This is one of HUgo Boss's early favourites, but with changing tastes it has long since been sidelined for more uptodate marketing of newer fragrances. One i will always love, but no longer on my to-buy list.

User Reviews

Strongest points
Exotic scent
Distintive packaging
Weakest points
NOt an everyday scent
Summary
A fragrance i liked a few years ago, but tastes do change.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 744 guests and no members online