What to do if one of your favourite products is not listed?
You did use the filters or the search engines but you could not find a much-loved product. Why don't you add it to the catalogue yourself? Filling a new submission form is fun, quick and very easy. You must be a registered member to proceed. The simple steps below will guide you through your first posting:
- Step 1: Login
- Step 2: Access the listing form:
- - From all pages, go to the ADD menu in footer position and select the Add Product link.
- - From PRODUCTS menu, go to the relevant subcategory, locate the Ordering drop-down list and select the Add New Listing icon.
- Step 3: Choose a location for your product on the Submissions Instructions page:
- - In the Category field, if required, click on the first drop-down list, to allocate a category to the new product.
- - In the Category field, if required, click on the second drop-down list, to allocate a subcategory to the new product.
- Step 4: Complete the fields:
- All fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- All fields marked with a tooltip contain filling instructions.
- - Listing Title*: Write the brand's name folloed by the name of the product.
- - Listing Title Alias, Meta Keywords, Meta Description: Available only to administrators.
- - Images: Photos should be added after submission of the new listing form. Only .jpg, .gif or .png images are authorised. All photos larger than 800x800 pixels will be either resized automatically or not accepted. For a better display, use square pictures (i.e: 500x500 pixels) as thumbnails are used in the result tables.
What to do if I made a mistake?
Not to worry! An entry can be edited either by its author or by a moderator for amendments. If necessary, you can also contact us for assistance.
Related article: How to complete the URL fields of a Listing Form?