Skincare boosters are a new innovation from Clarins. The real-time answer to your occasional beauty needs linked to your lifestyle and environment. The Detox Booster is a high-concentrate formula specifically designed to target damaged skin.
If your skin is suffering from the effects of a smokey environment, many late nights or even from the effects of pollution, the Detox Booster could be the right one for you.
The Detox Booster is designed to reverse these effects ultimately achieving revived radiance and detoxified plumped skin. The Detox Booster has a unique application process that is both quick and easy.
Simply add a couple of drops into your Clarins favourite Face Cream, Mask or Foundation. Use for a day, a week or a month depending on your skin’s needs. Boosters come in 3 different types, Energy, Repair and Detox.
- Key Benefits
• Restores radiance to dull complexions
• Detoxes and plumps the skin
- Key Ingredients:
• Glycerine: Helps maintain moisture and actually attracts and seals in moisture into the skin and is found in many skin products.
• Butylene Glycol: A petroleum based ingredient which is a preservative, thinning agent ad conditioner but it is a man made ingredient and is also used in anti freeze and construction materials so personally it is one ingredient I would prefer not to see but it is found in many skin products these days.
• Oat Kernel Extract: A great ingredient known to be calming on the skin and is used in many products for sensitive skin such as Aveeno products.
• Coffea Robusta Seed Extract: A coffee extract with lots of caffeine to stimulate and wake the skin up. It is full of anti oxidants to fight toxins and is a natural detoxifier ad it can reduce the effects of free radicals in our body up to 10 times than regular green tea.
• Green coffee: Boosts the blood circulation and helps slow down the appearance of signs of ageing . Finally green coffee beans are also rich in fatty acids and esters which nourish and moisturise the skin and help it sag less so slow the ageing process.
• Phenoxyethano: Another preservative agent and does nothing good to the skin.
• Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract: Helps to unclog the pores of the skin. It is also used to relieve skin inflammation.
• Cotton Seed Extract: Contains proteins, minerals and essential oils that help to protect the skin and keep it moist.
• Sodium Hyaluronate: A plumping agent as it helps the skin absorb more water like a sponge .
• Potassium Sorbate: A preservative and an alternative to parabens but can cause skin and eye irritation so be aware.
- Test Results:
For 80% of women, it is the best detox ally for a beautiful skin and a fresh complexion (1) .
• AFTER 1 WEEK OF USE (2)
81% Complexion cooler
83% Smoother skin
• AFTER 4 WEEKS (2)
84% Skin detoxified
86% Plumped skin, radiant health
(1) Satisfaction test, 105 women, 4 weeks.
(2) Satisfaction test, 105 women.