Scent

Value for Money

User Reviews

Strongest points
Value for money and often sold as 3 for two or with a free gift
Weakest points
If I had to say any it would be the packaging
Summary
I have been using the protect and perfect serum since it first launched about 5 years ago. Initially I stayed with the original formula, as despite being in my mid 40's at the time, I have very few lines and wrinkles so didn't really need the advanced formula. Recently though, with 50 fast approaching, I decided to upgrade to the Intense version and I can't say I'm disappointed. It's a really easy to use product and a little goes a long way.

Using after cleansing and toning my skin, I apply this serum before finishing off with a No7 moisturiser.

When I tell people my age they are surprised and when my grand-daughters call me Granny, I get shocked looks all round. I am sure this is down to my long established relationship with No 7 skincare.

I've used other products in the past but always seem to come back to this range.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants good skin.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1263 guests and 2 members online