+ absorbs well
+ organic ingrediends
+ non-comedogenic
+ a little goes a long way
+ handy applicator
Weakest points
- pricey
Summary
Melvita Pulpe de Rose Plumping Radiance Duo combines moisturizer and serum in one item. I really like this concentrate for its rather light texture and outcome it presents. I believe the more dry skin you have, the better results you'll see after the application. The oil has to be well-shaken before use and than sprayed onto the palms and only then applied to the skin with tender rubbing motions. The oil has a magnificent rose-infused scent with a fruity notes and is well-absorbed into the skin. Within mere days upon daily use this oil visibly improves the skin condition and overall complexion. Due to its volume it can be used as a travel companion as well (and in this case you'll have no need of several other beauty products). It is also a lasting one - just 2-3 spritz will do for covering the entire area of your face. In general, I am very satisfied with this item and can recommend it.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 632 guests and no members online