+ good pre-make-up tool
+ travel-size volume
+ no adverse effects
+ economic use
Weakest points
- too expensive
- minimal anti-age effect
Summary
Avant Facial Serum is a good additional hydrating treatment for dry and normal skin - I have been using it almost on a daily basis for a month and can say that I like the product. It has a lightweight creamy non-oily texture and is very quick to absorb. It does not clog pores or create the feeling that something is covering the skin It can be used both as a pre-make up item and a good moisturizer before bed. It has a slight, almost imperceptible floral scent which does not linger, but personally it is up to my taste. Following barely a week after daily application the results are visible - velvety even skin and much healthier look. I can't say for sure for its anti-age effect, I believe that lessening of my 'crows feet' or any other wrinkles more has to do with the serum's hydration properties and probably does not have buildable effect in the long term.
The only big disadvantage of the serum is that it is very expensive, yet, I still can recommend it.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
myavant
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1575 guests and no members online