Texture

Absorption

Effectiveness

Ease of use

Scent

Value for Money

User Reviews

Strongest points
Like all the Boot's Protect and Perfect range this night cream absorbs quickly and a little goes a long way. I started using this range Christmas 2011 and within 6 weeks people were remarking on how good my skin looked. Immediately upon application our skin feels baby soft and feels nourished. I like using the pot as you can get just the right amount each time in comparison to a tube where I ALWAYS squeeze out too much! There is a nice light perfumed smell which my boyfriend loves by the way so brucie bonus there ;) Is a little pricey so I would recommend buying it as part of a gift set for better value. Best to buy it at Christmas as Boots have been offering it as one of their 'Star Gifts' were you can buy the gift set for half price and makes a fab gift idea also!
Weakest points
Pricey when bought on its own.
Summary
All in all a value for money product that is pleasant and easy to use. Works well the rest of the range as part of your routine.
Would you recommend this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1979 guests and no members online